Ukraine its very large country located in the heart of Europe. It has many interesting facts about the country, including the seven world heritage sites, their rich history, their mountains and Black sea shore, but I will separate the inventions that are made by Ukrainians:
– Arsenalna, a station on Kiev’s Sviatoshynsko-Brovarska line, is the world’s deepest at 105.5 metres below ground.
– The kerosene combustion lamp was created by the Lviv pharmacists Ignatius Lukasevich and Jan Zech in 1853.
-The prototype of the future CD was invented by the post-graduate student of the Kyiv Institute of Cybernetics Viacheslav Petrov in the late 1960s.
-The inventor of the helicopter is the Kyiv aircraft designer, who emigrated to the USA, Igor Sikorsky.
– Volodymyr Taranenko developed a capsule that separates from an aircraft in a matter of seconds, which allows passengers to be saved.
– “BioPromin”- Bloodless Blood Test invented by Anatoliy Malikhin, a Ph.D. in medical sciences,
– Vladimir Havkin (Waldemar Haffkine) was the first in the history who created a vaccine against plague and cholera.
– Scientists at the National Aviation University and the Aerospace Institute have introduced a development called the liquid scalpel. This tool allows removing malignant tumors without damaging the vascular system.
– Air Driven Eco Car – A resident of Kharkiv, 48-year-old Oleg Zbarsky, created a car working on compressed air. The car can speed up only to 40 km/h, but does not produce any harmful emissions.
– The technology of desalination of sea water for drinking was developed by Professor of the Odessa State Academy of Cold (Refrigeration) Leonard Smirnov.
– Yuri Voronyi made the world’s first kidney transplant in 1933.
When it comes to friends, i really like when i mention my hobby and they immediately take actions to send me postcards from their home or their travels. With Zhenia we shared a week long training course in Romania, so…